Monday, October 27, 2008

Hold my breath and just jump!

Blogs away! I have to say I have been reluctant to create a blog. I do find though with all that goes on daily in my life, it's hard to get the time in to send pictures to relatives, talk to friends, and keep up with everyday adventures. Perhaps this is my outlet and your illumination. My challenge will be to keep it going! So give me a little time to get things pretty and we'll get going on this thing!

Above is a picture of Chris and I from many years ago up in the Smoky Mountains. We used to go there yearly to camp, hike and just get away for a while. It's been a long time since we have had the opportunity to do that. We now plan on taking the kids there with us where we can show them how beautiful it is. I am just waiting for my Little Man to get just a bit bigger before I go tenting in the woods!


No comments: