Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Still working on it...

I am still working on my blog. I am trying to insert cool items and things I find useful and perhaps even interesting to others. I still have more to go. It all takes time and that's one thing I am still learning how to manage more efficiently!

Today was our first day of cool weather! It's 63 degrees outside and not a cloud in the sky. From what I can see from my office window, it looks like the most beautiful blue I have seen. Too bad I can't be out there to enjoy it until around 6:00pm!

I have just booked tickets for The Nutcracker in December for Bella and I. I don't know who's more excited, her or I! I have never seen a ballet and I know she will be awestruck by the theatre, music, lighting, and the performance. I can't wait to take her. It's something I have always wanted to do as a kid and now I get to experience it with her and through her young eyes. I hope to have more items on for tomorrow. Until then, enjoy!




I am back tracking here 5 years with this picture. It's Bella and her daddy. I was flipping through old pics last night and I just could not believe how much bigger she was. She really loved her bottles and food back then! I ran across this pic and I remembered how much a of favorite it is to me. Thought I would share it along.


Here's a pic of my Little Man. He's almost 11 months old and teething like mad! Chews on anything that crosses his path or is within reach. Watch out, here he comes! Loves to do raspberries and as you can see, it gets all over. I don't care, it makes him happy. What's another onsie in the laundry right?




No comments: