Thursday, November 13, 2008

Remembering the sun outside my window...



There is a large bush right outside our office door that has these beautiful yellow flowers. I am not sure what it is, but it seems to like the shade of the large oak trees that surround our building. It's around 80 degrees and sunny out today. I wish I could escape from my office and spend the day out there.



Here's my work space. I have my little shrine of family pictures and my little flat screen. I face the wall which is probably a good thing for productivity sake.







Behind me I have a huge wall of glass that goes from the floor to the ceiling. The glass even covers the wall all the way around my office almost. When I am swamped or frustrated with work, I just turn around and take a look at the outside world for a moment. Like I said, if I were facing these windows I would be in la la land all day.

Bella gave this Bambi to Kristjan and he has really taken to him. He also loves to chew on his poor nose. Bambi doesn't stand a chance against a teething creature like that.

Oh no! See what happens when cool objects get too close to this curious creature? I was under attack. Lukily I was able to escape unharmed. I relocated him to his high chair so that he could enjoy some cheerios. Objects of interest were again safe for a while...




Someday I may get in trouble for taking this picture, but for now I think I can get away with it. When Bella falls asleep...she's out man. Now that's stress free sleeping folks. There isn't a pillow in our house that hasn't been blessed with a little Bella drool.

No comments: