Wednesday, November 5, 2008

That helpless feeling

If you are a parent, you know the feeling. I hate it. That total helpless feeling you get when your little ones are ill. My little man is sick and I wish I could just make it all go away from him and give it to me. He has an upper respiratory infection bordering on bronchitis with a stuffy nose and one ear is infected again. He had a temp all day yesterday. Today so far he has not had a high temperature. When he had this last he was only around 4 months old. Now that he's 11 months (That's 11 months today in fact!) he fights when it's time for the nebulizer. I hate giving him the treatments but it is necessary for his chest congestion. He has been away from school since Monday and Chris and I plan on figuring out a way to keep him home until next week. He's in good spirits though and still loves to just be on floor with you and his toys so he can climb on you and play.

I do love being home with him and totally soak in all the time he spends napping on me. I get to hang with my little man, get the house picked up, some laundry done, little home projects done and dinner going. I would totally love the stay at home mom thing.

I do have class tonight and I have to go because I have an assignment to turn in and the lecture prior to exam next week. Oh well, can't be a total home body today, but there will be others!

No comments: