Friday, January 30, 2009

Remember to be thankful

I am at this moment convinced that if times were better, I would be doing something else. I am so enervated with the day to day process of dealing with difficult customers and their unreasonable requests without any regard for etiquette along with taking on "pass the buck" issues from co-workers. Then there's that knowing that after all these years (14 to be exact) I am still just a bottom feeder here; and being treated as such, no matter what my title says. It has me feeling stale inside.

I do realize that I have to remember to be thankful that I have an income for my family in these times where others are losing theirs. I am thankful. Perhaps I am being the unreasonable person with no regard for etiquette. I will say this though...as soon as times are better and the economy is back and booming again, this girl will be making a much needed change.

No comments: