Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Did my neighbor clean up yet?

Sort of. The carpet and padding was removed along with some empty bottles and toys. There are still toy wrappers and other items around. Can't have it all, but happy to see they removed the larger items. I'm planning on walking again this evening with Kristjan, so I'll make a point to pick up any garbage I see on the roadside.

I plan on exercising at least 5 times a week if not something everyday. I say that now, it's only day two! I'll be optimistic about it for a change...perhaps it will stick this time.

I went for my cholesterol check up this morning and I lost 9 pounds! I've been watching everything I put in my mouth and checking my portions for little over a month now and it seems to be working. It also helps that I've been keeping a food diary. Hopefully the exercise will help speed the weight loss even more along with lowering my cholesterol. They changed my meds for the 4th time. The recent meds were giving me muscle cramps mammy.

Stay tuned for my next post. I'll have pictures of Tarzan trying to climb the gates, couch and every other obstacle in the forest.

No comments: