Thursday, February 12, 2009

Let it be known

Let it be known that I hate this gate and I want to get in to that bathroom!

I don't like this gate either!

He's a little pistol too. Lets out bursts of high pitched screams when he gets ticked about not being able to climb the gates.

Time to push my cart.



Whew, what a workout. Time for a rest.

Flock of Seagulls meets Steve O.

Mommy's little man. Always tugging and hugging me around my legs when I'm up. Gotta treasure these times before he gets too old to cuddle...

Speaking of cuddling. Bella always sleeps with Eore and Curious George, but tonight she's added Pluto for extra security.

Maybe someday we'll get that boxer Sunny or Moe and he/she can sleep in there with her too. Chris picked out the names. He should be the one to pick the names because it will be up to him when we ever get one. :o)

1 comment:

athomewiththeknights said...

Hey mama! LOVE the new section. Man, I used to love that stuff, too. :) And WAY TO GO on your weightloss!!!! Rock on with your bad self. ;)

I love seeing all the pictures of the kids. Kali started her blog this morning; you ought to see what she picked out to put on there.