Thursday, March 5, 2009

The superhero and the tooth fairy

We are still waiting for Bella's first tooth to release. I literally mean it when I say release because that's the only way that baby's going leave her mouth. It's hanging by a thread and there's no getting near it by anyone. We have had a couple of spats regarding her fear and stubbornness over the matter and have come to the conclusion to just let it fall naturally.

It's the fear of any blood loss or pain that's freaking her out. There have been cuts that can't be seen by the naked eye that have caused much trauma. I don't have to worry about her being the kid hanging upside down in a tree. That will be her brother.

I am hoping that after this tooth finally comes out and the tooth fairy comes and leaves some cash, the next 19 or so teeth will not be as traumatic.

I loved putting her in little pigtails
Maybe our new local superhero Bibster Man will come and save the day. He's a normal tot until he turns that bib around and then he runs through the house saving toys from uncertain peril by hiding them in cabinets, trash cans, under the couch or in the pantry.


I posted about my love for those Amy's California burgers before. I swear those patties are awesome! Last night I browned some of them and served with salsa. I also tossed up some black eyed peas and pintos for the side. It was quick and delish! Now that I think about it, I had feta cheese in the frig and I could have sprinkled some of that on them too. I put the recipes of the salsa and beans on my food blog if you want to check them out.

I love having salsa in the house because you can top it on almost anything. Right now I am thinking I might make veggie omelettes for dinner with a little salsa on the side. I think I have a problem. There isn't one moment when I am not thinking about food!

1 comment:

athomewiththeknights said...

OMG - I love your resident super hero - Bibster Man! Will he come save my house from dust bunnies?! ;)