Dinner Menu for the week:
- Saturday - Moroccan Chicken w/ Green Olives & Lemon (page 44 in May 2009 Bon Appetit mag) **or** Mussels in white wine sauce with my baked bread & salad (they are buy one get one free this week at my local store, will have to see if they are any good & at a good price first).
- Sunday - Black Bean & Chicken Burritos (using dried beans in pantry this time)
- Monday - Amy's California Burgers w/ Salsa & Mashed Rutabaga
- Tuesday - Hearty Country Fritatta (minus the ham)
- Wednesday - Pasta with Lentil Bolognese (using my pasta and lentils I have in pantry)
- Thursday - Roasted Garlic, Feta & Veggie Pizzas (going to make my own dough this time)
- Friday - Salmon in Lemon Brodetto with Pea Puree (very good recipe) & Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
All of these meals provide leftovers for Chris and I to take to work for lunch. Well; not the fish of course, that's why it's normally a Friday or Saturday meal.