Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Outdoor play

The perfect times of the year to me in Florida is Fall and Spring. There are more days in the 60's at night and the 70's during the day. Time to get outside!

I can't count how many times Chris had to fetch that ball from over the fence!
Someone hears a puppy dog from next door. Better get to the back fence and take a peak.

Bella likes to swing.
Another afternoon. This time we got out the water hose and turned on the sprinkler.


Should I make a run for it?

Tonight I am going to attempt at another pizza dough ball for Thursday's Pizzas. The one I made Sunday is still a small rock in the frig. Either I killed the yeast with my water being too hot (thought it was fine) or I kneaded it too much. I have a lot to learn.

1 comment:

Val in the Rose Garden said...

Oh! Look at those happy sunny days! Ours are coming... it was 60 this last weekend and the kids were all outside the whole weekend!

Beautiful pictures... your kids are stunning!

Val