- Saturday - Corn Bisque with spinach salad & fresh bread
- Sunday - Mussels (BOGO @ store) with fresh bread and grilled shrimp (on sale) kabobs
- Monday - Tuna sandwiches with soup
- Tuesday - Vegetable ragu over polenta
- Wednesday - Grilled vegetable and mozzarella panini (try out my bread on the press)
- Thursday - Lentil salad with tomato and dill
- Friday - Salmon / Halibut with homemade pesto and pasta
We have a freezer full of salmon and halibut we order direct from Alaska. It's line caught, not farm raised. Believe it or not, it's a better deal than getting it form the store each week. We can never find halibut here in the store either. I love that fish! One order can last us up to 3 months or so.