Friday, June 5, 2009

Under the weather

Little Bellabean is under the weather. Last night she had a tummy ache, headache and little bit of a temperature. I threw Kristjan's bed mattress on the floor in her room and slept with her last night. I can't stand to be far away from them when they have a fever. I can't sleep until they feel cool to me again. She cooled down last night but again had a mild temp this morning. Chris stayed home with her today.

Chris reminded me that this would be the last time for a while that he could take time off because he's running out of off time. It's been primarily him staying home lately because my office is so short staffed.

I've already promised myself that I would not fret over me not being there if my children or I are sick. Other people in the office may have to reintroduce themselves to the alarm clock and come on early one day if I can't come in.

No comments: