- Get this uncomfortable diaper off of me and get me some fruit-of-the-looms!
- Please get me a potty seat.
- I want to streak through the house but this diaper is stuck!
- My butt itches!
- Whazz up? Just trying to dress like the teens down the street. Droopy drawers are cool right?
- Just checking out my assets mommy.
- Hey mom! Aren't these diapers filling up all the landfills?
- What are you looking at? I was just airing things out a little bit.
Here's my little tribute to Micheal Jackson. I saw some of the memorial, listened to his friends speak of his life and sobbed when his daughter cried out her love for him. I was wrong about him. He seemed odd to us only because he was constantly picked on and judged. He was a gentle soul and only wanted happiness for others. Most of his songs were about finding inner peace and equality in all. He's a part of my childhood and luckily his music will live on. I don't believe that he molested any children, there are people out for money, not matter the cost to others. I believe he loved children because they are still real within their hearts. R.I.P.
One of my jobs as a mom is to teach my children to not judge others, stay true to their hearts and be happy in life and also remember to live through those teachings as well.