Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Warm fuzzies

I get warm and fuzzies when I see how cute my kids are. When I have the chance to just stop and look at the greatness around me. Times when I'm not chasing them for getting in trouble that is. I also noticed that since he got his little hair cut, he looks more like daddy now. Actually, he looks almost exactly like Chris when he was the same age. Kristjan likes to look at animals on the computer. Technology is so cool. You want to see a cow? Ok, I'll pull up a cow then. Look! Look at all the cows.

This is Cate. She's so adorable, I can't stand it. Beautiful blue eyes and that golden hair. She's Kristjan and Bella's cousin from Tennessee.
Big sister Emily showing Cate the ropes on her DS along with their cousin Jett looking very comfortable.
Pineapple upside down cake for Ninnie's birthday party along with other delicious snacks. Wish I could have been there.
Beautiful floral arrangement for Ninnie made by Chris's sister Caroline. She loves to arrange flowers and hopes to someday be able to start a business of her own. It seems to me that if you have a passion for something and are good at it, then there's no question that's where life will lead you. I hope that someday her dream will come true.

No comments: