Thursday, September 10, 2009

Week ending September 18th

I can't believe I'm already planning the menu for the middle week of this month already. I better get my holiday game face on fast!

Sat - Steak quesadillas with black bean salsa served with fresh guacamole & black corn chips
Sun - Rigatoni with roasted eggplant puree
Mon - Farfalle with rocket, white beans & walnuts
Tues - Cuban black bean stew with brown rice
Wed - Chicken fajitas with Mexican rice
Thur - Greek quinoa burgers with roasted potatoes
Fri - Leftovers / raid freezer or pantry

Since I'm ahead of the game and didn't make all of the meals that I planned for this week, I'll just slide them in to next week which will save me some money at the market. This week was crazy and I didn't follow any plan whatsoever.

No comments: