Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Dream house

Before I get going here, let me take a moment to correct myself on a previous post. I feel I should do it and it will make me feel better.

On a previous post I mentioned that I listen to a show once a week on the Martha Stewart channel. I described her as having a small show on the Martha channel. Well, she's much more than that. She's also "One of the nation's best known career coaches" – CNN. So to you Maggie Mistal, I'm sorry to describe you as small. You are a great success! :o) Here is her site for more info.

Now for the dream house. It was constructed with sheets, pillows, chairs, books and the mini princess house. There were 2 bedrooms, a kitchen and a bathroom. Bella kept sending Kris into his room for time out. The kids spent hours playing in it during a long rainy Sunday.

I see you down there Bella!

No comments: