Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Man's best friend, the dust buster

Forget the dog. Anyone that knows Chris knows that his best pal at home is his trusty dust buster. We hear that thing buzzing along all the time. Especially after meal time. Does Chris have a little OCD (obsessive–compulsive disorder)? I believe so, and he'll admit to it and not really care. He's not one to like a mess or cleaning it up. It's funny though, because kids love to make a mess. Especially during meal time.

It's actually funny to see him walking around with this thing all the time. I don't mind at all. I suffer from a bit of OCD myself. Just in other areas that's all. I believe we all have areas in our lives where things have to be a certain way.
See, the kids don't mind it either. Kristjan just sits there while those blueberry muffin crumbs get sucked away.
There's still some food lingering on the face however. I guess the dust buster can't pick up everything.

No comments: