Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sneak peak

Just love taking pictures of this guy.
Sneak peak into Halloween! Bella found her perfect outfit for this year. She's going to be a go go dancer. I'll put on some cute makeup and some bling bling for the Halloween festivities. She loves her boots. The outfit really called for white ones, but I thought black would be better so that she can also wear them for school. I don't have the "wear one time only" kind of budget. Man...I want a pair of black boots!

I'm feeling better every day. I have no more pains anymore and was pleasantly surprised when I found I had lost 2 pant sizes! Woohoo! I had to get a new pair of pants for my 20 year reunion and for the first time in a very long time, I was able to say "I need a smaller size to try on please."

Food? Yes, I'll get some back on here. Promise.

1 comment:

Domestic Goddess Designs said...

Rock on with your bad self there, mama! Way to go. I love Bella's costume. :) I want black boots now, too!