Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

It's the beginning of the holiday season! My favorite three months of the year.

I didn't dress up this year. I just wasn't feeling it. Nothing came to mind that I had to wear or be and financially I didn't want to spend any extra money on a costume. I still had a ball walking them around the neighborhood. This was Kristjan's first year "trick or treating". He enjoyed it. He particularly enjoyed seeing every household's pet. He wanted to pet every dog he heard or saw.
Here is my beautiful go go girl wearing some of mommy's makeup. I believe Chris and I are in deep trouble...
We also had a ferocious dinosaur on the loose! He had a long tail too. The tail weighed more than him almost! This was outfit number two. Chris picked up his first dino outfit and found it was too small. Poor Kristjan was a wreck! We had to run out that instant and find him one that fit. He wore it around the house a few times and loved being a dinosaur. I can't imagine him being anything but. He loves dinos man. They are all over the house, in the cars, always on the television and end up even in my dreams.
Getting ready to head out!
A cool pair of glasses Bella got in her goodies bag. Those are definitely keepers!

2 comments:

Best Wishes, Marie said...

your children are beautiful. and it is nice the way bella "looks after" her little brother.

Nessa said...

Isn't she sweet!? LOL