Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Getting warmer!

The weather has been gorgeous lately. It can just stay like this all year. The 50's to 60's at night and in the 70's during the day. Can we get that every day please? Thanks. Really though, I don't mind our version of winter at all and love the spring and fall weather. The crazy heat of the summer I can do without.

I have been opening up the windows in the house to air out all of that stagnant air. It's been nice to smell the flowers blooming and feeling the crisp air. The oak pollen will soon put a temporary stop to that as the pollen count is rising dramatically causing all of us upper respiratory issues. It's all part of the yearly flow of things.
Little Miss Bella enjoying some sunshine.
Never fear, "The Man" is near! Kris likes to put on Bella's water mask when playing outside. He then pretends to be "The Man" running around the back yard saving creatures from any possible peril.
I am slowly warming up to being on the other side of the camera. I really need more shots with the kids.
See what happens to your arugula when you forget to clip and eat them? Now they have flowered on me and the flowers are so cute I can't bear to cut them. What a pickle. Maybe they will seed on their own and I'll have more arugula! Either way, once they peter out, I'll plant some more.

No comments: