Thursday, July 14, 2011

You just want to reach into the screen

I have this blog that I love to visit and I have it featured here. It is called Simply Breakfast. You should really visit this place. It's a beautiful blog filled with brilliant photographs and mouth watering breakfasts. That's what the blog mainly is about. A photographer who loves breakfast and she posts pictures of her delights. I just want to reach into my screen and feel the warmth in the photo and the taste of the food.

I thought I would share some of them (hope she doesn't mind). Her breakfasts are a great resource for different ideas for recipes as well as some beautiful photos. Click on the Simply Breakfast link above or over on the right.

It also helps to get out of the eggs, bacon, grits and potatoes rut. Baked eggs with potatoes, sausage, and goat cheese. Topped with pickled onions at ortine. Pear sangria.
Crepe with plain yogurt, raspberries, blueberries, and mint. Coffee with soy milk.
Flakey pastry with cheese filling and half an apple. coffee. (Looks like Pastizzi!)
Greek yogurt, mango, coconut, and slivered almonds.
Sauteed broccoli rabe, parm, + egg.
Toasted bagel with avocado, crushed red pepper, black pepper, olive oil, and salt.

No comments: