Monday, August 22, 2011

Another school year and a little bit of a mess

It was the weekend before school and all through the house....I had a couple of wild children, no sign of a mouse. Would be too chaotic for a mouse with any sense.

I will take all of the laughter and insanity I can. That means they are healthy and happy with a bit of crazy mixed in. Completely normal. Good stuff. Sunday I spent the day cooking, cleaning and prepping. The afternoon was then dedicated to pool time.


Weeman after his swim.
Bella is always last to get out of the pool. I remember being like that.
Kristjan went into Bella's room in search of a particular movie to watch. This is the mayhem he left behind. Bella was not too pleased.


I wonder if he found what he was looking for...
Another attack by the Weeman! Here is the end result of another search through a toy bin.
As I was "helping" him clean up his mess I noticed his guitar had a few guests living inside. No wonder it's way out of tune.
Bella's school bags ready to roll. Poor thing was really weighed down. I had to remove some items so that she could take them in batches. I can't imagine they will need everything on the first day. I have no clue how they expect these little kids to carry all of the items on their lists of supplies they need each year.

I went online and print out the standard list and I did have Chris bring a bag of supplies at registration but then she received a new list of more supplies specific to her grade or class. This new list is aggravating because I have to run to Target or the like and fight with the rest of the panicked parents over the slim leftover pickings days before school. It gets ugly folks.

No comments: