Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Upcoming event


I've joined up with my Jazzercise group for the upcoming Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk in October. Our team is called the Jazzercise Bosom Buddies and we'll be starting off the event by performing the warm up exercises for all participating in the event. Our team has been collecting donations and doing a lot of fundraising. I can't wait to participate in the event. It should be a lot of fun.

This event hits home for me as I have a couple of benign areas that my doc keeps an eye on. I have been getting a yearly to six month ultrasound ever since Kristjan was born and will be getting another one done soon to just keep an eye on them for any changes.

This is another reason I want to get my diet as superior in nutrition as possible. I'm sort of fanatical for several reasons. See? There is a method to my madness. I don't want to ever hear the "m" word and would love for these buggers to just disappear all together.

No comments: