Monday, January 16, 2012

Now those look interesting

I saw a recipe for these babies and my mouth watered immediately.  These I'll have to try.
The recipe is called Roasted Potato Stacks and it can be found here.

The next Engine2 Callenge starts tomorrow.  I regretfully don't think I'll be able to attend this time around.  Even though I already participated, I learned so much, made some new friends and really enjoyed myself.   Let's not forget I got to meet Rip!  I want to do it again!  I just can't fit it into my schedule right now.  Bummer.  Maybe one day they will have these meetings on Saturday or something.

On a good note I have people that will be attending from my reference to do so.  They noticed my change and want to make a change themselves.  It makes me feel better knowing that I am in fact helping others to change their health around.  I hope they enjoy it and learn as much as I did.

No comments: