Monday, June 11, 2012

New isn't always better

We all know that.  I'm speaking technology wise.  I may be just prematurely sceptical because I am experiencing the hell and havoc of a new computer system at work and the dust hasn't settled down to a calm normalcy yet.  It may never.

Waiting for all of the bugs to clear themselves out. Still waiting.

I've been away from here, this blog for far too long.  Too many late nights working, too many long hours stressing, putting out fires, studying, updating, questioning, you name it.....it goes on.  My jazzercise has suffered as well as my time doing what is most important.  Being with my family, enjoying each day doing what fills me with joy, writing and sharing my recipes experiences and being able to live....for me.  Not for work. 

I've experienced what stress can do to the body and mind, and still trying to remember what it was like to float on water verses trying not to drown, to be consumed by it. 
During all of this, I found a possible connection on my path to change from the corporate world. I'm currently researching the idea of becoming a health coach.  I'm currently researching the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and also getting an ECornell Certificate in Plant Based Nutrition from Cornell University online.

I'm looking into the tuition for the Integrative Nutrition program which takes 12 months. 

I'm not against working by any means.  Just want to enjoy my work, feel fulfilled by it and know it serves a purpose for me and to maybe help others in the process.

No comments: