Monday, September 10, 2012

Day Three


Gluten free day three was easy.  Tossed together some chopped kale, broccoli slaw, cherry tomatoes, olives, red bell peppers, kidney beans, onions and brown rice.  Tossed with some gluten free Goddess dressing and a handful of rice crackers.  Yummo.

I'll have to find a way to take some better pictures....

I'll have to keep a close eye on things not plucked direct from the Earth.  Gluten is often used in sauces, salad dressings, as binders and fillers in foods.  It's not just about bread and pasta.   More of a reason to try and stay away from too many prepackaged foods and to specifically look for "gluten free" if I do choose to select from them.

I have been starting my research and I have to say I am so excited to learn more.  I'm convinced I am going to feel better in the upcoming weeks.  I can't wait to find out.

I wonder what day four will bring!

No comments: