Sunday, February 24, 2013

The County Fair

Bella won first place in her division of 4th graders at the county fair.  We are so proud of her.  It's a mask but instead of placing the normal human features on it, she decided to draw a medieval scene with jewel embellishments.  Go Bella!  This is her second placing in the fair and first reward.
I thought this bunny was the cutest thing I had ever seen.  Just wanted to take "it" home and call it George.
 I thought this was the most beautiful rooster I had ever seen.  The colors were amazing.
 
This guy was gorgeous and also massive. Possibly the largest rooster I've seen. Somebody loves him.
Chris riding this super scary roller coaster with the kiddos.  Kristjan enjoyed all his rides with a smile and Bella now has no fear. She was able to ride some rides that I didn't even fancy.  Go Bella!
We had three tickets left so Kris's only option one last ride on the little peep rides. He said this was boring, but I saw him smiling none the less. 

The fair is always an experience.  I see things that scare the hell out of me.  But all in all the kids love it, and Chris and I - even though we won't admit it, find ourselves smiling.

No comments: