Sunday, July 28, 2013

More creamy "pasta"

Creature of habit that I am, I had to make another go of that creamy vegan Alfredo stuff with zucchini pasta again.
 Freshly spiralized zucchini.
Here I sautéed some roasted red peppers, dandelion greens, garlic, butter beans, red wine, salt, pepper and a tad of honey for a side dish.
My mixture before adding the zucchini and cream sauce this time was mushrooms, onions, tofu, frozen Japanese veg mix, salt and pepper.  I then tossed in the zucchini to warm and the avocado cream sauce.
Let's just say, it was really hard not to get seconds.  I'll have to try this with pasta someday.  Like I mentioned before, each time I make something, I tweak it.  I was a good girl and referenced my post from last time on the sauce.  But really, each dish I make has it's own personality.

Speaking of personalities....I have plenty.  We have:
 The Weeman, our resident goofy and playful personality.
And Bellabean, our resident shy and sensitive personality.



No comments: